Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I have completed all the requirements regarding the

Customer Question

I have completed all the requirements regarding the construction of my residence, mortgage documents are done but I have not received a copy nor a complete account from the lawyer of the total mortgage showing disbursements and payments. I would like your response as to whether I should insist on this information and, secondly, how I can "sign-off" on the project so that no one can come back on me for anything.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Your lawyer should provide you with a reporting letter as to what was done and a detailed statement of account.

The creditor should be providing you with the mortgage documentation.

I don't know what you mean about signing off or what you mean about someone coming back on you for anything. Please explain further about that.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?