Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I was charged with unlawfully in a dwelling and it was not

Customer Question

I was charged with unlawfully in a dwelling and it was not noted at the end of that charge "with intent to commit an indidable efence ". Does that mean the cort will recanise that there was no intent to commit an efence , ?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sorry I am in bc canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I was charged by the RCMP and given a cort date to apper
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

No.

It is the opposite.

The charge is that you were there unlawful and had the intention of committing a serious offence.

You will need to retain a criminal lawyer to represent you.

You can contact the BC Branch of the Canadian Bar Association and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $25.

The number is:

(###) ###-####or 1.***-***-****.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.