My sister put her room mate on her house title and the

Customer Question
Ok my sister put her...
Ok my sister put her room mate on her house title and the agreement was he paid 40,000, He bought her a car but she was diagnosed with brain cancer 2 months later he returned the car and has not paid his share what can we do? No the are not in a relationship and he had her lie say they were commom law when in face he is gay
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: how do I pay
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: this will be the law for alberta canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we have not done anything yet we wanted to make sure we could fight this
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she may only have a year tops to live and we want to get his name off the house
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
11/1/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this terrible situation.

I am not yet quite following the facts. Are you asking about the house or about the car? What is he no longer paying?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor