Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Are you in the province of Alberta. this is a federal

Customer Question

are you in the province of Alberta. this is a federal jurisdiction issue. We are on a First Nation reserve.
JA: No. I'm the Employment Lawyer's Assistant. Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: I am a health director who just stated on Sept 6th, I had a transportation driver that was due for a probationary review, I extended IT 1 MONTH as I didn't feel it was fair toevaluate hiom without having the opportunity for a fair review, But at the 1 month review I did mention there were 2 incidents that I was made aware of but did not have the documenbtation.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: We both sign a handwritten memo acknowledging the extension and discussion of the incidents.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not a contract,
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I a sorry you are in this difficult situation.

What is your specific question please?

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!