How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother died recently and I need to file for probate, Its

Customer Question

My mother died recently and I need to file for probate
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Its a simple wil, registered in British columbia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: for probate? not so far
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: sure. there is no personal property of any real value as dhe was in an extended care home for the last two years. only investnments
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry for your loss.

I don't see a question here though. What legal information are you asking for?

If she only had investments did she have designated beneficiaries for those investments?

Related Canada Law Questions