A friend of mine sent me this link cause I have been dealing…

Customer Question
Hi, a friend of...

Hi, a friend of mine sent me this link cause I have been dealing with problems due to Bruce Cameron's work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nova scotia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but it was a grant through housing. Housing was aware of the problems . I refused to sign off on the work but housing paid him anyway.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The mold was to be removed and the contracted sprayed it instead. The mold is back so I had to empty that room out which is my bedroom.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
10/27/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I don't understand the facts.

Please start at the beginning and explain.

Thanks

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!