How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I work for a company that has caused me immense stress and

Customer Question

i work for a company that has caused me immense stress and possibly medical problems related to that stress. The level of nepotism towards family in the company is cancerous, what can I do?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Alberta, Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing officially, but it is a small company and the problem employee is the owners brother. Many other staff members and managers have talked to him about it to no avail
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This a company wide known issue, and its causing many people to quit and suffer from stress related illness. that is all
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 8 months ago.


how long have you worked there and what is your position?

Expert:  CanLaw replied 8 months ago.

have you seen a doctor regarding your stress?

Related Canada Law Questions