How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I an in Alberta Canada, nothing yet as I am doing some

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I an in Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing yet as I am doing some research about a issue I am having
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just enclosed to my boss I am looking for part time work in a totally different field and then he was saying we have invest alot of money. Now I feel that my job is in jepordy because of this
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Are you in a union?

I am having some trouble with my Internet and soon I will be boarding a plane. If I cannot answer before I will answer when I land.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no union,I havent even took the part time position. He asked so I answered that I was looking for a part time position for weekend for nov and dec.
I am in the window and door business. Our showroom does not open sat unless by appointment only. The part time job if I am to take it would be a inside rep for a fitness company selling fitness equipment. If they decide to fire me can I claim wrongful dissmisal

Related Canada Law Questions