How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No sure my question is in the legal category because it has

Customer Question

No sure my question is in the legal category because it has to do wit
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: harassment. I have been certified as in a good mental state by a psychologist. I was in contact with you about a month ago and submitted
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: my visa card twice but was disconnected so I want to tell you about that
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: issue. Yes I did report to the Elder Abuse Police in Edmonton. They did not investigate other than an interview and sent me to a geriatric psychologist
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this. What is your specific legal question?

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions