I would like to ask you a question yes? In June of this year

Hello, my name is *****...
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to ask you a question yes? In June of this year I made the foolish mistake of asking my landlord if he had anything to say àbout the three sexual assaults that took place (my 9 yr.young niece,myself &my sister) the night that he and 2 shady characters showed up drunk and uninvited to my celebration of life party ( I was told that I have 52 plaque lesions on my ocipital lobe) The ll stated that he didn't remember, therefore it didn't happen. The police are in the process of calling witnesses. This is when our nightmare begins.
At the end of June he gave us an eviction notice. We submitted evidence as he was saying that our 4 furbabies were ruining the floor, we won as he could not prove it. At the end of Sept he gave us another eviction notice, this time saying that we lied stating that we said that we only had 2 dogs,yet on the lease states 4 dogs. When we moved in, I had and still have a disability, the ll helped put a ramp in the side door and had said that any other things needed to be done for my safety could be done. We obtained a qualified professional from Medi-Quip put a bar in the shower, so that I could shower. We went to tribunal for the second time ( ll did not do a home inspection report) We used as evidence a picture of the non rubber backing mat that was left in front of the washer and front door however the adudicator did not use any of our evidence and believed the ll that our house smells of dog fecies and urine.Wow, it doesn't. Let'talk about duty to accomodate and injury to my dignity.With that being said we were notified today that we have 2 days then the ll gets possesion of the house. The ajudicator R.Maddia was highly unethical.I live with PPMS and now see a psychiatrist, I was told on Sept 13th by my neurologist that my legs are disinegrating and go to physio and swimming here and I find this somewhat challenging due to this situation
Anyways ty for listening
Marla
10/18/2016
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am so sorry to hear this.

But what is your actual question?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can this be true? 2 days?

If the Landlord Tenant Board member made the order for two days then it is two days.

The order is an actual order in the sense that it can be enforced against you and you will be removed from the home if you don't vacate it by the deadline.

I am sorry to have to tell you that.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is not a court order it is an order of possession

What province is this please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
B.C.

In BC if you don't vacate by the end of the day pursuant to the order of possession the landlord can apply to the court for a writ of possession.

Then the landlord is permitted to retain a bailiff to remove you.

So it won't be on the second day of the order but it will be shortly after that time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What about my rights and his lies?

The adjudicator believed him.

So your right was to have the hearing but you lost unfortunately.

You can appeal the decision but you will need to retain a lawyer to act for you and if you lose you will owe the landlord a significant amount of money in terms of legal costs. And you have to prove that the adjudicator made an error in law which is usually very difficult to prove.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Based on my research adudicators have been found wrong.Can we appeal this at Supreme Court?

Yes you can as I mentioned above but I also was cautioning you because it is complex and can end up being prohibitively expensive for you, if you lose.

Here is a link to the information you will need about the process:

http://www.supremecourtbc.ca/sites/default/files/web/Judicial-Review.pdf

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this for b.c.?

Yes of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Debra, Lawyer
Debra, Lawyer