How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm on a disability pension so there is no money here. I am

Customer Question

I'm on a disability pension so there is no money here. I am trying to find out what rights a non smoker has living in a rooming/boarding house. The house is no smoking but the issue is the entrance way the smokers gather there to smoke. Is there a law that specifies a distance one must be from a entryway?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm in Ontario Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I haven't talked to the landlord yet as we all have to live under one roof. But I plan on talking with the landlord. I'm just trying to find facts on the law before speaking
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If it is going to cost money I'll thank you for your time but I don't have any money
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Sorry but I just saw what you wrote. Are you saying you don't want to ahead if the site is not free?

Related Canada Law Questions