How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need any help that is available, My two little girls and

Customer Question

I need any help that is available, My two little girls and myself have been living a nightmare since last march.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: my youngest was alleged to have made allegations against me of the most awful sort and so began a long onesided process, beginning with my arrest, mandated supervised visits with the dpj
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i am in quebec canada
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am completely innocent, criminal case has dro[pped,never went to court, and further family court date is pushed all the way to January12, initial evaluators report contains complete fabrications regarding aggressive verbal displays at family center and at my exs house, i have not seen or spoken to my ex since before these allegations and both these incidents were supposedly witnessed by personel of the dpj
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Daniel Freudman replied 11 months ago.

What exactly is your question?