How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It has to do with family court, I am in Canada, yes, I am

Customer Question

It has to do with family court
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I am in Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am asking for my granddaughter. He mother has applied for custody of her daughter, my great granddaughter. My granddaughter had council but they quit at the last minute and we went to family court this morning without a lawyer.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry you are in this difficult situation.

What are the basic facts? What province is this please?

What happened this morning?

What is your specific question?

Related Canada Law Questions