How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an advocate. I am a victim of harassment. I have done

Customer Question

I need an advocate. I am a victim of harassment. I have done nothing
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Edmonton Alberta Canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Reported to Elder Abuse Police who sent me to a geriatric psychologist without investigating just going on what I told them.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I called you previously I was given me two phone numbers to
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Are you asking how to find a lawyer?

Related Canada Law Questions