Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I was in a relationship for two yrs the party I moved in

Customer Question

Hi pearl I was in a relationship for two yrs the party I moved in with signed agreement to rent his unit to me for 600 he knew I was on odsp he became abusive after 8 months saying he loved me next day he would say he didn't know what it was he all of a sudden hiding his phone taken phone into bathroom an txtin I found out he lied about being married an few other lies he threatened my life in may I left an went bk I left 2 weeks ago after him again telling me he would have me taken care of I have witness to this the opp came an documented what had happened an told me that I should leave as he had weapons in house . As I stated I'm on odsp very little to find a place an a pup I'm staying with a brother now but he has 2 kids an four dogs I'm extremely stressed out as I am afraid of this man an dont know his capabilities
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Ontario
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: The opp have all revelation info nothing filed as of yet by me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear this but I don't yet know what your question is.

Can you explain what legal information you need a bit more clearly?

Thanks

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!