How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question about a developer on a property in British

Customer Question

I have a question about a developer on a property in British Columbia, Canada. I have a deposit down on a land title and cabin there. Can anyone assist me with this? If so, what would I be looking at for someone to review a 6-7 page contract and check into the developer's status on going ahead with development?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

There are no lawyers on this site that can read the document for you but I can answer your questions and/or I can suggest how to find a lawyer in your city.

If that will help in any way just let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you at least to pull up land status or title for me on a location I specify in BC? I think it is currently under some kind of dispute over mortgage/title. If not, then I'm not sure you can be of help. I know how to locate lawyers the conventional way.
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

No I cannot do anything like that for you. I am not your lawyer.

You will need to find a local lawyer for that.


We can just provide general legal information.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Right. I just read the disclaimer. Thanks
Expert:  Debra replied 9 months ago.

You are very welcome.

Related Canada Law Questions