Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I have an undeclared child who is still in Philippines. I

Customer Question

I have an undeclared child who is still in Philippines. I arrived Canada last 2012 because I was sponsored by my husband. I was not able to declare my daughter because on her birth certificate, it was my parents who appears to be her parents. Now my daughter is already 21 years old for sure they will not consider her as dependent because of her age but i still want to correct the record i have with the immigration in case i want to invite her .thank you for your time and help!
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not following the facts quite yet.

Why does the birth certificate say your parents are her parents?

Did they adopt her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.