How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an undeclared child who is still in Philippines. I

Customer Question

I have an undeclared child who is still in Philippines. I arrived Canada last 2012 because I was sponsored by my husband. I was not able to declare my daughter because on her birth certificate, it was my parents who appears to be her parents. Now my daughter is already 21 years old for sure they will not consider her as dependent because of her age but i still want to correct the record i have with the immigration in case i want to invite her .thank you for your time and help!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not following the facts quite yet.

Why does the birth certificate say your parents are her parents?

Did they adopt her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.