How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a $5000 credit card debt 13years ago and moved to

Customer Question

I have a $5000 credit card debt 13years ago and moved to another country, did not make any payment. I gave the company my contact info. in the first 2 or 3 years they called me for the money and then they stop calling. So I wonder if the company has already sued me in Canada. How can I find out the sue case, I was living in Ontario, Canada.Thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Are you asking for a second opinion or is this from an earlier post in error?

Related Canada Law Questions