How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are my options for being injured on the job because of

Customer Question

What are my options for being injured on the job because of a faulty piece of equipment and the company had two previous failures
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi Greg,

If you have been injured on the job it is in your best interest to contact an experienced WSIB lawyer. A WSIB lawyer will advise you of your rights when you are injured at work. In Ontario you can contact the Law Society a receive a free consultation from a lawyer. You can visit their website at or call them at(###) ###-####

Please let me know if i can provide further assistance.