Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am wanting to start a website in Canada that brings

Customer Question

I am wanting to start a website in Canada that brings together pet sitters called hosts and pet owners. Owners find the pet sitter on my website. There are several doing this in US already. What lawyer can help me with disclaimers, liability and what licenses etc I need to meet across Canada?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 11 months ago.

Hi what province are you in?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Saskatchewan but website should cover pet sitters across Canada. There is a similar website started in canada www.pawshake.com
Expert:  CanLaw replied 11 months ago.

You need to contact a business lawyer in Saskatchewan. He or she will be able to draft all of the disclaimers and provide you with guidance on your questions. You should visit the following web site https://www.lawsociety.sk.ca/for-the-public/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer.aspx to find a lawyer in Saskatchewan.