How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am wanting to start a website in Canada that brings

Customer Question

I am wanting to start a website in Canada that brings together pet sitters called hosts and pet owners. Owners find the pet sitter on my website. There are several doing this in US already. What lawyer can help me with disclaimers, liability and what licenses etc I need to meet across Canada?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  CanLaw replied 11 months ago.

Hi what province are you in?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Saskatchewan but website should cover pet sitters across Canada. There is a similar website started in canada
Expert:  CanLaw replied 11 months ago.

You need to contact a business lawyer in Saskatchewan. He or she will be able to draft all of the disclaimers and provide you with guidance on your questions. You should visit the following web site to find a lawyer in Saskatchewan.

Related Canada Law Questions