Is there any liens against 13381 Marine Drive, Surrey.r,

Customer Question
Is there any liens against*****...
Is there any liens against***** Surrey.r
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer:***** Surrey
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: If there is it would be by Gor***** ***** who lived next door on the west side
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
9/21/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I do not work for the government and I am not your lawyer so there is no possibility that I'm able to do a title search for you.

However, if you would like for me to explain to how you can find the answer to your question yourself I can let you know.

Just let me know if you wish for me to go ahead.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor