How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a resident of British Columbia, I moved temporarily to

Customer Question

I am a resident of British Columbia, I moved temporarily to Saskatchewan. I was assaulted at my work place Original joes, (Physical assault) it was caught on camera and brought to the attention of the owner. Nothing has been done about it. The criminal still works in the establishment and I no longer have any shifts available to me since the incident. I want to know what I do. Can I sue Original joes for trying to sweep this issue under the carpet? who Do I contact? I'm going to bring this matter to the attention of the Police department today. I don't know if this is a good case for a lawyer or if I should just let the labour board invesitgate.I need help!!! I don't know what to do!
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

What reason are they providing for not giving you shifts?

How long have you worked there for?

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions