How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Going to go through the conversation of being Jewish, and I

Customer Question

I am Greek going to go through the conversation of being Jewish, and I want to start a new life either in Israel or Canada as my father is strictly Greek Orthodox, and I don't won't the family persecution, only problem I have a spent conviction from more then 10 years ago will this stop me from imigrategting, my conviction was 30 months for cannibis of which I done 10 and a half months, yours sincerely
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

I can only answer about the law in Canada and not Israel.

Should I go ahead?

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions