How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son and his wife lost custody of their 3 children in

Customer Question

My son and his wife lost custody of their 3 children in Victoria BC in December 2014. My son is the biological father of his son and has not legally adopted the other two children.As grandparents living in Gatineau Québec, we wish to officialise our right to communicate with and see our grandchildren on a regular basis.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is in Victoria British Columbia Canada and I had not finished my query.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet. This is what we wish to do
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Hope this is clear
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry this has happened to you and your family.

Who has custody of the children now?

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.


Related Canada Law Questions