How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101013
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iam dr. fouad ***********. I am from Iraq. I am a physician

Customer Question

Iam dr. fouad ***********. I am from Iraq. I am a physician and I have a Ph. D in clinical pharmacology from Baghdad college of medicine / university of Baghdad. please can you inform me the way by which that I can immigrate to Canada? with my best regard, dr. fouad kadhim gatea. email: ***************

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Your can likely apply for an express entry under the skilled worker category so long as you can practice medicine in Canada or so long as you can use your degree in pharmacology.

Here is a link to the information you will need:

You will see that there is an online assessment tool that will give you some idea of whether this will work or not.

It would be best to retain an immigration lawyer in Canada. But that is not mandatory. It is inadvisable to use an immigration consultant.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?