How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and i are legally separated, living in separate

Customer Question

my husband and i are legally separated, living in separate low income housing...we are thinking about living together as friends only in his apt. we are both disabled and his is the disability this legal and can they stop us from living together again we plan on sharing all expenses and having a contract written up for our sakes only
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

The lady at housing? You mean at the subsidized housing department?

What province are you in?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 10 months ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss your housing issue.

Related Canada Law Questions