How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100943
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a permanent resident in Canada,with a UK passport. This

Customer Question

I am a permanent resident in Canada,with a UK passport. This new law which has come out about to come into law.Regarding getting back into Canada after 30th September 2016.Does this apply to me too.
Thank you ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
No.It does not apply to Canadian citizens or Canadian permanent residents It only applies to someone who is coming without permanent status to Canada such as someone coming as a visitor or on a study or work permit.Does that answer your question?Feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you do not have any follow-up questions I hope I have earned a five star rating. If you did not feel that I have earned this five star rating do not hesitate to let me know how I can better assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and I can still answer follow-up questions for you at a later date without any further charge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you this has put my mind at ease
With regards
***** *****
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome.Have a safe flight.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?