Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Is the company "itscanadatime.com" safe and legal? It is

Customer Question

Is the company "itscanadatime.com" safe and legal? It is located in Toronto and helps with immigrating to Canada
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok thanks
I'm waiting
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

There is no way for any lawyer on this site to be sure of any website or organization.

But when I review their website I am troubled because they only speak about authorized representatives/

They do not show a list of their staff and their credentials.

In Canada there are immigration lawyers and they are licenced by their law societies.

Then there are licenced immigration consultants.

But this site does not boast of either type of staff.

So personally I would stay away from them.

As well there is no information about them anywhere and if they are in downtown Toronto that is very odd.

Does that help as a starting point?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. I have the same concerns. I just needed a confirmation of whether they are legal or not.
Thanks and regards
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

You are very welcome.

Take good care.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, this is an email from the same company. Can you please trll me if this means that they are trustworthy?
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

I just answered you on your other post.

I also noticed that you did not rate me here. I know that you have a subscription and so you don't have to pay for each individual question but the expert does not get paid unless you rate us. So please rate me positively on this post now and when we finish the other post please rate me positively there as well.

Thanks!

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?