How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lent money to a society (who was my employer) because of a

Customer Question

I lent money to a society (who was my employer) because of a severe cash shortage. I am no longer with the society. They have promised me verbally and in writing that I would be repaid. I have written emails asking when I might expect payment and stating that they could make an arrangement whereby smaller amounts could be paid on a regular basis. My emails have been ignored. The amount owing me is approximately $35,000. What steps can I take to be repaid?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province are you in please?