How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you direct me to a lawer to file a harrasment claim

Customer Question

can you direct me to a lawer to file a harrasment claim against the human resource manager and company i work for..
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes i talked to a lawer but it was the wrong one they only delt with wrongfull dismisal
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: go to the labour board. he din'
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: i live in ontario my company has been harassing for years its time to do something about it
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 10 months ago.

Are you asking about suing the employer but you are still working for them?

Related Canada Law Questions