How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an immigration lawyer to talk to an officer at the

Customer Question

i need an immigration lawyer to talk to an officer at the border on behalf of my friend . he is being held up at the Canadian border . the man comes from Vermont. my phone # is(###) ###-####.please phone back .thank name is ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

The lawyers on this site cannot be retained to help your friend.

If you like I can explain how to find a lawyer and/or I can provide legal information.

Let me know if any of that will help.