How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was in an 8 year common law relationship. I bought a house

Customer Question

I was in an 8 year common law relationship. I bought a house 5 years ago in my name only. 4 months ago we split and since she had her kids I gave her 90 days. The day I left her boyfriend moved in. It's almost been 30 days since she moved out and she wants to come back thru the house again. She says she will get the police if she has to. Can she do this
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Why does she want to come back? Is it to check to see if she forgot anything?

Related Canada Law Questions