How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Legal advice on divorce my options

Customer Question

legal advice on divorce my options
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for your post.

Please let me know the basic facts and your province.

The please set out your specific question.


Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My ex husband lives in Quebec but I now live in Ontario I think it would be easier to explain over the phone my number is (###) ###-####
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
no thanks
Expert:  Debra replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

I can only speak to you by posting up and back over this site.

Do you want to go ahead?

Related Canada Law Questions