How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in rural Alberta. My across the road neighbour at

Customer Question

I live in rural Alberta. My across the road neighbour at 1100 am today was horrassing me on a public highway Later I returned from Airdrie and went and spoke with them. Her husband was home and he accused me of swearing at his kids. They have lived there for maybe a couple of years. Until today I never spoke with his wife and I have never been close nor spoke with his kids. How should I protect myself
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you.

When you say that you were harassed on a public highway what exactly happened?