How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mother who is 80 has a problem. I am trying to help her

Customer Question

My Mother who is 80 has a problem. I am trying to help her out. My Dad died in 2000.
He had a house a few of the children had it. Over time we bought each other out. One of my brother has his name on the legal document but he need to change the paper so my mom could sell the place has the house is almost non liveable. And she need the money to settle down in her age. I am the oldest of 7 kids.
What can we do to help her. My brother does not reach any of us went we right to him he kept on moving.. thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear of this difficult situation

I am not clear what the facts are.

Whose name is ***** ***** now?

I may have more questions want to hear the answer to that question.