How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This matter is regarding canada revenue agency

Customer Question

this matter is regarding canada revenue agency
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Please provide me with the basic facts and your province.

Then please set out the specific question you have for me.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i have an outstanding balance of $17000. with canada revenue agency which they want me to pay within 14 days or they will take legal action. i can't afford to pay that amount, i am already paying $400. monthly and can.t afford anymore. i am a retiree living on pension only.
Expert:  Debra replied 11 months ago.

Do you have any assets?

Have you provided the with full financial disclosure so they know your situation?

Is this for income tax or for something else such as GST remittances?

Related Canada Law Questions