How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking to permanently reside to Canada with spouse and our

Customer Question

Looking to permanently reside to Canada with spouse and our two kids, but I do have Criminal Record of misdemeanors of sexual base (indecent assault, corruption of minors). Wife and children have no criminal records, ages 34, 17, 6. Also, looking to do doctoral studies in Canada, but ultimately, family and I looking to live in obscurity and be productive, working future Canadian citizens, but for my sake, off a public registry for sex offenders. I do realize I will have to continue registering in Canada, but will take any route or job or study to get there. I am a desperate, highly educated 40-year old published author simply looking for a second chance in life. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. Richard Orth***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you are in this difficult situation.

When did you complete your sentence?