Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I been having problem with organized crime which is "hells

Customer Question

I been having problem with organized crime which is "hells angels". They been harassing me for the past 3 months. They pretty much stalking me and keep track on every moves that I make. They are listening to my phone calls as well. Once they attempted murder. I was very lucky that I got saved by going into my house. After the gunman left. I know who these people are. The problem came from my previous workplace. I don't feel safe to go out until I file a case secretly as soon as possible. I have all the proof and witnesses.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

Can you tell me more about what's going on? Please don't write a novel, and don't identify yourself.

Why would the Hell's Angels be wanting to do you harm?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I worked in a company called Dynamic marketing solution. There was rumor that the boss was having affair with me. So I quitted the job. Everything was fine for 2 months. They started to stalk me since May. Ever since i quitted the job, I have nothing to do with the company or the boss. It looks like they are accusing me that something is going on between me and the boss.
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

So how is this gang involved, and what are they doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never had to deal with a gang before. I don't have any problems with anyone. My life was so perfect until these people come into my life. I know for sure my company is the one set up these people. I gave them enough chances and I had my patience. I been having bad experience with these people. It looks like they would do anything to achieve their goal. I don't trust them. They are capable of kidnapping.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How come u didn't response back?
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I'm here. I'm very sorry that you were left hanging. I've been off the site for over a week, and I assumed that the site would give questions that I was working on to other experts, but that didn't happen. I guess the site assumed that if you wanted another expert that you'd have "opted out" of me as yours.

So we can discuss this further if you wish. If you don't, I understand. I see that you have a deposit to the site for this question and it's still there.

We can continue, or I can ask the site to refund your money. Or you could leave it there for future questions if you wish, although I can't imagine why you'd prefer that.

It's up to you, please let me know.

Ulysses

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Oki. If the site can't help me with this issue. Then i will get the refund. Thanks

I don't see that there's much I can do for you. I've asked the site to refund your money for you. Good luck.