How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am attempting to gain a Permanent resident card having

Customer Question

I am attempting to gain a Permanent resident card having arrived in Canada in 1951.
The form which I'm asked to fill out only asks for information going back the past 5 years.
New arrivals are now given the PRC shortly after arriving and I feel this questionnaire IMM 5444 does
not fit my situation.
Are you able to assist me in
my dilemma.?
Thank you.
Mavis M. Fletcher.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry you are having this difficulty.

Have you been in Canada for much of the time in the past 5 years?

Related Canada Law Questions