How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex is not the biological father of my daughter but is on

Customer Question

My ex is not the biological father of my daughter but is on the birth certificate and is now threatening court on me and telling my daughter her bio father whine she doesn't know is an idiot and threatening me that he can contact her bio father at anytime and introduce them if she continues to ask about him ....she is only 4 can I get custody of her to prevent all this or what can I do please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

What province are you in?

Is there anything in place now between you and your ex regarding custody/access? Like a separation agreement?

Why is he saying this now? What do you think he stands to gain from his actions?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 12 months ago.

I'm still here if you want to discuss this with me. I see that the thread is still open.

If you don't want to, that's fine. Don't forget about your deposit to the site (if you made one).


Related Canada Law Questions