How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101005
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister and parents have had Permanent Residency since

Customer Question

My sister and parents have had Permanent Residency since August 2011. They've been living in Qatar over the last five years but have visited a couple of weeks at a time. My sister who is 17 years old is coming to study at Ryerson, Toronto. Her PR card expires in October. Is there any way to appeal and ask for a renewal of her PR card?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation. Before I being to answer, can you please let me know if I have already assisted one of your parents on this site? The fact situation is very similar to a question I was working on earlier today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I just checked. I'm sorry, you were actually talking to them. What a small world! I'll leave you to continue talking to them since you both seemed to have made more of a headway with the situation.Thanks again!
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.