How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding my permanent resident in

Customer Question

hi i have a question regarding my permanent resident in canada.I am on spouse visa but due to few issues me and my husband are not able to make it out with in our relationship.Is it easier for me to get a divorce from him or he can disturb me while living in Canada afterwards?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I am sorry you are in this difficult situation.

I am not exactly sure what you are asking.

Are you asking about getting divorced in Canada? Do you want to know if you can do this?

If not can you please explain a bit more?


Related Canada Law Questions