To file charges, home invasion, canada, they require a

Customer Question
to file charges for assault...
to file charges for assault, home invasion,
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: canada
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: they require a retainer
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: it's against the chief and council..first nation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
7/24/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am sorry to hear of this horrible situation.

I hope I can help you get this resolved.

Are you asking about suing the person/people who did this?

What province are you in please?

What are the basic facts and can you explain what has happened with the police as well?

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sandy Lake is a First Nation reserve. The nearest court house is Kenora Ontario..He now lives in Thunder Bay, Ontario..and he was told by JP..that he has to file in Kenora district..The police ..NAPS. did not have a warrant to come into the house..

So are you saying that the home invasion was conducted by the police? Is that what you mean?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor