How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can i help my identical twin Brother, my last relative

Customer Question

How can i help my identical twin Brother, my last relative to move to canada from switzerland. I am original from switzerland and moved to canada 23 years ago. I am dual citisen know. We have no other relatives left. My brother comes every year and Visite me. He is despert to come and live with me. He is single and has no blod relatives legt and no dependend and financel Secure. Sinserely Andy Muhlemann
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

Are you saying that you don't have any relatives in Canada as well as in Switzerland? Or is that all your relatives are in Canada?