How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100996
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 29 year old male and I live in toronto, Ontario,

Customer Question

Hello,I am a 29 year old male and I live in toronto, Ontario, Canada. I currently work in a chocolate factory.I dont feel safe at work or out side. I feel like I have been a victim of a lot of harassment and hate crimes at work and out side by lot of known and unknown people. Police is giving me protection without even letting me know about it. Police is not telling me anything right now. Some people have filled cases against me and they are currently being reviewed by the court. I found out all these things by people gossiping around me at work. I am on a paid sick leave at the moment. I dont know whether I should go back to work or not? I dont know if i should approach police? because by doing so I dont want to get in trouble if some one has filled cases against me. I just dont know what to do? I am suffereing through physical and mental health problems right now. Pls advice!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you are being sued? Were you served with legal documents?Or are you saying you believe people have filed complaints with the police? If that is what you are saying then what have the police told you about this?