I'm refuge in Canada from Iran I'm wait second court now is

Customer Question
Hi I'm refuge in Canada...
Hi I'm refuge in Canada from Iran
I'm wait for my second court now is 3years ofter my appeal got positive anserarve please tell me how long have to wait.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
7/14/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am sorry but I do not understand your post.

Are you saying that you did not get a positive answer so you appealed?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Yea
Bot I got my appeal positive on 2013
But then I'm not clear what you are waiting for? What is your concern exactly?For example, did you not receive your permanent resident card?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not satisfid now
I didn't get right

I don't understand what you are saying. I'm sorry because I think it is because English is not your first language. I don't know what you are not satisfied with. If it's me, I haven't given you an answer yet! I'm asking you questions because your post us so unclear I don't even know what your question is yet.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Now is olmust 6year I didn't get my perment resident card
Then something has gone terribly wrong. It sounds like the decision was not forwarded to the correct branch of Canada immigration.What you should do as a first step is send a fax to Canada immigration. Have a covering letter explain what happened and state that you never got a permanent residency card. With the fax include a copy of the judgement where are you were successful in the appeal.You can also try calling the contact centre and see if they can find out what has gone on in your file.Does that answer your question?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I thing is right but I need more explain
They sad I have another court but I don't know when

Who said this? Did you get a letter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Federal court by my lower let me know
I send my decisan to Immegration by my lower
Know say they are buse no scdual

Please type out the last line again. I cannot figure out what you are saying.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No scdual for my scond court

You are saying there is no schedule for you second court.

But why is there a second court?

What does your lawyer say?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Say prasses is that

I don't know what you are saying.

Please try to say it in another way.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just is my question how long teak the proses ?
To get my right anserve from Immegration

I don't know because I don't know why you need to be in court again.

But if you are to be in Court again then it is taking too long and you have to call your lawyer and say you need to have an update about what is going on.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Thank 's

You are very welcome.

I certainly hope it works out for you and soon.

If we are done please rate me before you leave the site so that I can receive credit for my work.

Thanks and take good care.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm try to contact with my lower I hope works
Is to hourd situation for now day I miss my family I
I'm working I'm pay Txe I need more respond
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tanks agin

I am so sorry to hear that.

I hope the lawyer does whatever else is needed.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is my pleaser

I understand.

Debra, Lawyer