Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I took my 2500 gmc truck and 3 horse goose neck trailer

Customer Question

Hi I took my 2500 gmc truck and 3 horse goose neck for safety trailer passed truck needed tires got them 1300.00 and fixed a exhaust hanger I paid 225.98 went back with the info would not give it to me. Called a c**t to get the f**k out horrible I called opp he came and tried nope he told me to sue him this is wrong I did everything his wife started in on me last week our co did electrical for them we told them there my be extras. Yes 225.00 never paid for 6 months wrote off bad deft I think it's because of that he was awful so was she the cop was like what the hell what can I don
Submitted: 1 year ago via Cornell Legal Info Institute.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to understand the facts though I've read the post many times.

Please try again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took my truck and trailer for safety in ca u have to I paid him 229.00. Got new tires for truck and my husband fixed a little thing on exhaust. Ok trailer passed no issues. Got tires 1400.00 and the little fix took info back to guy told me no he won't give me my safety's called a c**t dunking bitch. U name it called police nothing. I want my money plus he has no right calling me those horrible names and won't give me my money what can I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

So you took the truck in for the safety inspection and the person said it didn't pass?

Are you saying it is safe and should have passed?

Did you take it elsewhere?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I want a refund now I see u do not know anything about safety's in Canada. Pertaining to trucks and trailers. Not campers horse trailers with a gross weight of over 10,000 lbs. so please refund my money now. Also ur site sucks can't see ur answer. Oh by way it's question. Refund or I call capital one tell them u scammed they will remove it. Refund now and learn about Canadian laws dealing with safety's.