How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

An friend of mine promised me that we were exclusive in

Customer Question

An friend of mine promised me that we were exclusive in terms of sexual relations, I just got back from the doctor's office and have contracted clamydia from her. I would like to know if there is any action I can take for this?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ontario, Canada.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I ahve not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: besides the fact that she lied to me and gave me an STD, not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

I assume that you've spoken to your friend about this? What came of that conversation?

As well, you're on a course of medical treatment for this condition I hope?

What province are you in?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm still here, and the question thread is still open.

Did you want to talk to me about the situation? If not, then don't forget about your deposit if you made one.