How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have my daughter living with me and i want her to leave.

Customer Question

i have my daughter living with me and i want her to leave. She refuses to do so and has never paid rent and is not on the lease. I am 62 years old and on disability with a broken back. I am physically unable to deal with her and fear for my safety at times and damage to my property - what are my options?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for the question. Do you have any family who can intervene here?

What does she say when you tell her that you want her to leave?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Our question thread is still open, did you resolve your issue? If not then I'm here to discuss it if you like. If you don't need to then don't forget about your deposit if you made one.