How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can seek information on an estate in Canada .I am

Customer Question

How can seek information on an estate in Canada .I am presently living in Jamaica and was informed that my mother x fiance who is an Alzheimer had my name to is estate .and is present wife need me to do an iam seeking assistance***@******.***.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to help but don't yet understand what you need.

What province does this involve?

Who died?

Are you named in the Will or is it that the Will says all children..... and you have to prove you are a biological child?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Toranto canada my father is suffering from Alzheimer's and iam from Jamaica I was born out of wedlock however my father wife wants to do a DNA with me and their daughter to determine if iam my fathers child before I can get what ever my father had left for me iam not sure what is their for me because his wife not telling me anything she just want me to have the dna some how do I know what is their for me and how would I know if thier daughter is my father biologically child please advise me
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Were you sent a copy of the Will or the portion of the Will that applies to you?

When did your father die?

Related Canada Law Questions